Keep Your Property Safe with De-Icing & Sidewalk Services
Champion Snow Removal's De-Icing fleet does it better than the others. Our fleet of salt trucks and specialty equipment can serve any requirement from spot salting to 50+ acre lots.
Reason to De-Ice Your Property
- Avoid black ice! A thin layer of ice over asphalt or concrete can cause a liability
- Responsible, proactive de-icing plans save thousands in injury and WSIB claims
- Keeps your property accessible
The Champion Snow Removal sidewalk service division is dedicated exclusively to the maintenance of site walkways and entry areas. Our crews are trained to eliminate any hazardous condition and because they often interact with the public, we stress courtesy and respect at all times.
Why You Should Consider Our Sidewalk Services
- 90% of walkway injuries happen with less than 1 inch of snow
- Proper sidewalk service reduces liability and lowers insurance rates
- Winter storms can happen at any time, our crews are ready to respond 24/7
- After clearing sidewalks, crews can apply long lasting de-icing material
With unit owners, tenants, and employees safety in mind, Champion Snow Removal services all areas with special attention to fire access areas, stairways, and walkways. Call us today to discuss your options.